Welcome Farm Story friends

This blog was created for our Farm Story friends so we could share a bit of our real world with you. Much love from the Schmoos

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Get that psycho out of my head

Needed to get that psycho lunatic off my mind for awhile so hubby took us to San Francisco so I could get to the Sanrio store for some stress relief shopping. I'm such a kid in a candy storegot some erasers and a new key lanyard for school... Going back to work tomorrowwish me luck kids will go back in another week so just staff development for now Noodles found a book on Shinkansen trains and Tiny got a panda bear bath mitt

On the way home we drove down to see the ocean and it was beautiful and quite relaxing. We even got a picture with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background Thanks for all your support with this whackjob She is definitely off her rocker hopefully Teamlava will ban her from ever playing... As she told us she just plans to get a new farm each timeGirl is a total psycho stalker. Glad you all got my backLove you all for your friendship and kindnessYou are all the best my Farm Story friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Team Lava kicked that whacko nut job off the game... Hope she doesn't get a new farm and find me again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete