Welcome Farm Story friends

This blog was created for our Farm Story friends so we could share a bit of our real world with you. Much love from the Schmoos

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cars2 Smackdown challenge

Sorry these are so sideways and upside down but they show up right before I download them and then they end up turned all around.  I tried to rotate them and re-download and they still end up wrong so please excuse the positioning of the photots.  I am computer inept and don't know how to fix it!!!!!!!                                                                                                         Little Schmoo's Shu Todoroki (fine tuned by Momma Schmoo)

 Desire's Mater








 Momma Schmoo's Zen Master Pitty
 Maarketti's Carla Veloso









 GraCie_N's Mack
 Momma Schmoo's the Queen
 Maarketti's Sargent HighGear
Maarketti's Francesco Bernoulli

2 comments:

  1. This was a fun showcase and I look forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your family is having a good weekend too! This crashing of the system is no fun, I agree! Hang in there! Hopefully, I'll get back on long enough to plant some flowers. We'll see....

    ReplyDelete