Welcome Farm Story friends

This blog was created for our Farm Story friends so we could share a bit of our real world with you. Much love from the Schmoos

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Farm Story showcase #1 featuring characters from Toy Story








Little Schmoo's - little green alien
"Ooooohhhhh... the claw!!!!!!!"







Pasta's - Buzz Lightyear
"To infinity and beyond!"








GraCie_N's - cowboy Woody
"Listen lightsnack.  You stay away from Andy.  He is mine and no ones taking him away from me!"








Desire's - cowgirl Jessie
"You callin' me a liar?!?!"








All of this wonderful hay art was made by some of our bestest farm friends: Pastas, Desire, and GraCie_N.  Everyone has been loving the showcase and it turned out beautifully.  Everyone did a terrific job.  Stay tuned, Maarketti will be joining us in the next showcase.  We are so excited we can't wait!  Thanks so much to Pastas, Desire, and GraCie_N - you all are the best and we love you all to death!  Thanks for being such special friends!  Much love from the Schmoos!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry pics are sideways - no clue why they ended up rotated after I downloaded them and I am not tech saavy enough to figure out how to fix it. Me and technology don't mix well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how amazing schmoo family. You certainly have had a fun packed week. I love the story of Buster and River soo cool.Little your awesome. The smile is infectious. beautiful. Momma schmoo you must be so proud of your boys. My little man wanted me to put luigi I think thats how you spell on my profile. No its not me lol.
    Wow momma schmoo you put Toystory FS up amazing thank you hun xx

    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete