Welcome Farm Story friends

This blog was created for our Farm Story friends so we could share a bit of our real world with you. Much love from the Schmoos

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheery Chum for my chum Desire


She didn't quite turn out the way I wanted her to... but I made chum bunny just for my farm chum Desire...  Bunny turned out way skinner and taller than I planned... not very good at pattern making... but think she is pretty cute none the less.  Hope you like her... would bring it to you if you lived closer... could mail it I guess but at least you can see her for now! Hugs and Kissess to my BFF (Best Farm Friend)

1 comment:

  1. Awww Schmooo I love My Bunny oh she is soooooo cute!!! Aww I have fallen in love with Bunny. Mwah mwah mwah <3<3<3.Thank you so much aww thank you Hun.Thank you.
    Mailing it would be a good idea let me know what you would like to do.
    Love you loads.

    ReplyDelete