Welcome Farm Story friends

This blog was created for our Farm Story friends so we could share a bit of our real world with you. Much love from the Schmoos

Saturday, July 23, 2011

For Desire... Let's have a laugh... cause she is sooo funny!!!!!

Oh girl... you know who  has us in stitches every week...  we are so bad... but not really... she makes us that way...  it's all good though... but found that yoga guru video... think it is a riot...
"I'm happy... I'm relaxed... I'm happy... I'm relaxed... cuckoo..cuckoo...cuckoo..cuckoo!!!!!!"
 Just click on this link... laughing yoga guru link

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO Im happy and relaxed Im happy and relaxed. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sooooo funny hehe I am laughing with tears. No way is that yoga lmao!!!!!oops U r so funny how did you find this???
    Howling with laughter.

    ReplyDelete